The Reporter covers Miller, Morgan and Camden County in Central Missouri's Lake of the Ozarks and is published once per week on Wednesdays.
Published October 24, 2019
LACC holds annual fall dinner, awards ceremony
LAKE OF THE OZARKS - Over 300 members of the lake business community gathered for the Lake Area Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Fall Dinner and Awards Ceremony on Thursday, October 17 at The Regalia Hotel & Conference Center.
Seven awards were given throughout the evening in the following categories:
Non-Profit of the Year, Small Business of the Year, Large Business of the Year, Young Professional of the Year, Board Member of the Year, Distinguished Citizen of the Year and the President’s Award.
The winners of the 2019 Awards are:
• Non-Profit of the Year: Lake of the Ozarks Idiots Club Inc.
• Small Business of the Year: Anytime Fitness – Bradbury Fitness
• Large Business of the Year: Keller Williams Lake of the Ozarks
• Young Professional of the Year: Cierra Grein
• Distinguished Citizen of the Year: Jasen Jones – Old Kinderhook Golf Resort
The Lake Area Chamber staff awarded Board Member of the Year to Luke Hagedorn with Dog Days Bar & Grill for his service to the Lake Area Chamber and the countless hours donated to serve.
Tim Jacobsen with the Convention & Visitors Bureau was presented with the President’s Award, in recognition of his service to the Lake Area Chamber and to the Lake community.
Lake Area Chamber of Commerce members celebrating 25 years of membership were also recognized.
These members include:
• Arrowhead Title, Inc
• First Title Insurance Agency
• H&S Sales
• Main Street Music Hall
• Ozarkland Enterprises
• Premier Dental & Oral Health Group
• Tropic Island Cruises
All content is Copyright 2019 by Reporter Publishing, L.L.C. Unauthorized reproduction is prohibited without written permission.